City of Fresno requires that the design of any new city-owned building containing at least 7500 square feet shall include an alternative design for installation of a solar energy system.
The report to Council for each award of a contract for a new city-owned building shall include information related to compliance with this section every other year.
Each of the following is exempt from application of this section:
· A building for which the design is 30% or more complete on or before the effective date of this section.
· A building for which another renewable energy source(s) is available which Council finds is an alternative system of comparable cost, efficiency and energy conservation benefits.
· An award of state or federal funding would be jeopardized.
· There is a lack of available funding.
· Any building specified by Council as exempt from the application of this section.
|Incentive Type:||Energy Standards for Public Buildings|
|Administrator:||Development and Resource Management Administration|
|Eligible Renewable/Other Technologies:||
|Renewable Energy Requirement:||City of Fresno requires that the design of any new city-owned building containing at least 7500 square feet shall include an alternative design for installation of a solar energy system.|
|Name:||CIty of Fresno, Ord. 2008-23, § 1|
|Name:||Development and Resource Management Administration|
2600 Fresno St
Fresno CA 93721
This information is sourced from DSIRE; the most comprehensive source of information on incentives and policies that support renewables and energy efficiency in the United States. Established in 1995, DSIRE is operated by the N.C. Clean Energy Technology Center at N.C. State University.
Copyright © 2023 EnergyBot • All rights reserved.
1601 Bryan St Suite 900, Dallas, TX 75201