National Grid’s Small/Mid-Sized Business Program is for business customers with an average demand of 200 kilowatts or less (or 40,300 kilowatt-hours or less) per month. The program aids qualifying business customers in installing energy efficient equipment. National Grid provides a free energy audit and report of recommended energy efficiency improvements. If the business customer chooses to make the recommended improvements using National Grid’s vendor and equipment, National Grid will pay 70% of the cost of the installation of energy efficient equipment. The remaining 30% can be paid through the customer’s electric bill, at 0% interest over a maximum period of 24 months. Customers paying their 30% share in a single lump sum are provided a 15% discount. Eligible energy efficient equipment includes: lighting upgrades, energy efficient time clocks, occupancy sensors, programmable thermostats, walk-in and reach-in cooler measures, and other site-specific custom projects. Customers can register online at the website listed above for a free energy audit.
Commercial and industrial customers who are interested in energy efficiency but who do not qualify for the Small/Mid-Sized Business program, may still qualify for other rebate programs offered by National Grid.
|Incentive Type:||Rebate Program|
|Eligible Renewable/Other Technologies:||
|Incentive Amount:||70% of project costs can be paid through a rebate. The remaining 30% can be financed by National Grid with a 0% interest loan, with a payback time of up to 24 months|
|Name:||National Grid Energy Efficiency|
This information is sourced from DSIRE; the most comprehensive source of information on incentives and policies that support renewables and energy efficiency in the United States. Established in 1995, DSIRE is operated by the N.C. Clean Energy Technology Center at N.C. State University.
Copyright © 2023 EnergyBot • All rights reserved.
1601 Bryan St Suite 900, Dallas, TX 75201